Francoise,

Thank you for letting us know about dear Angela, though the news sent a
wave of real grief down virtual Bank Street.  We loved having Angela at the
Pittsburgh seminar, and I distinctly remember she and about four other
companions ubering across the city, hills be damned.  In January, before
she launched into a new round of treatments, she completed the revisions we
requested of  her alchemy paper, which Bank Streeters can look forward to
reading in *Cather Studies 13*.   Angela and her collaborator Karen Marquis
provided my first introduction to Cather's New York City during the
splendid Drew colloquium of 1998.  Here's hoping her kids and husband, like
Merrill's daughter and a few Murphys over the years, will keep in touch
with her Cather family.

Best, Tim Bintrim