Dear Cather Colleagues,

At the 17th International Willa Cather Seminar this June, we've reserved some time at a  plenary session on June 21 for authors of new and forthcoming Cather books to tell attendees (briefly) about their projects and to take orders for the books.  If  you'll be attending the Seminar and your book has been published in 2019 or if you have a contract with a publisher for a book that will be published in 2019 or 2020, we hope that you'll plan to participate in this event, which will help to keep us all informed about the newest developments in Cather studies.

If you'd like to participate in this plenary session, please let me know ASAP.   And if you haven't yet registered for the Seminar, you may do so at http://www.willacather.org, where a detailed Seminar schedule is now available.

I am looking forward to hearing about your project in June, in Virginia!

All best,

Ann Romines
Co-Director, 17th International Willa Cather Seminar