Francoise,

Thank you for letting us know about dear Angela, though the news sent a wave of real grief down virtual Bank Street.  We loved having Angela at the Pittsburgh seminar, and I distinctly remember she and about four other companions ubering across the city, hills be damned.  In January, before she launched into a new round of treatments, she completed the revisions we requested of  her alchemy paper, which Bank Streeters can look forward to reading in Cather Studies 13.   Angela and her collaborator Karen Marquis provided my first introduction to Cather's New York City during the splendid Drew colloquium of 1998.  Here's hoping her kids and husband, like Merrill's daughter and a few Murphys over the years, will keep in touch with her Cather family.

Best, Tim Bintrim