Scott:

The PBS documentary “I Worked for Mr. Ford” addresses the wage story.  Interestingly, a number of people who went to work for him are interviewed.  Competitors matched and exceeded his wage.  If there was an impact on AD, it was because of the entire sector.  I expect there is no clear answer to the question.

Dan

Daniel Underwood, Ph.D.

Teacher

Peninsula College

Affiliate Professor

School of Environmental and Forest Science

University of Washington