I really don’t mean to be too glib here but aside from crafting a text, why/how  does this matter?  I’m reminded of  Duke Ellington’s comment.  “There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind.”  Perhaps “school of economic thought” (from an internal perspective) is really not much more than a variation on this expression; and also about as useful.  (John, this is not a critique of  your text.)   Perhaps a focus on economists' (broadly interpreted) ideas rather than filiation is more fruitful.  My comment is likely a reflection of my general disdain for what my mentor (Warren Gramm) termed “camp meetings.”  (He also wasn't big into loyalty oaths.)

The above aside, I appreciate anything which challenges the deeply entrenched perspective that there's really only one "good" economics and a bunch of the other kind.   So, as I said above, I'm not seriously dissin' your text.

Brian