CfP (yearbook): Populaere Lieder im langen 19. Jahrhundert / Popular Songs in the Long 19th Century

Deadline: 15 May 2019 (abstracts); 31 January 2020 (full articles)

We invite you to submit articles for the volume 65 (2020) "Populaere Lieder im langen 19. Jahrhundert / Popular Songs in the Long 19th Century" of the yearbook "Lied und Populaere Kultur / Song and Popular Culture". The yearbook is published by the Zentrum fuer Populaere Kultur und Musik (Freiburg University).

For detailed information see: http://www.zpkm.uni-freiburg.de/publikation/jahrbuch/cfpyearbook65popularsongs19thcentury (German and English).

Potential contributors are asked to send abstracts of not more than 2,000 characters including spaces as well as a short academic CV by 15 May 2019. By the end of May, you will receive feedback on the acceptance of your contribution. The contributions should cover 35,000 to 50,000 characters including spaces and should be submitted by 31 January 2020. Please send any inquiries or abstracts to Knut Holtstraeter (jahrbuch -at- zpkm.uni-freiburg.de). We accept contributions in German or English.