CFP: Italian Madrigal Conference, DePaul University, Chicago  12-13 October 2019

We are pleased to announce the Fourth Annual Conference on the Italian Madrigal, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, 12–13 October, at DePaul University in Chicago. IL. We invite proposals for 20-minute presentations, in English or Italian, investigating the Italian Madrigal from a variety of scholarly and disciplinary standpoints. The conference will include paper sessions on Saturday and on Sunday morning. The meeting will close with a round-table luncheon on Sunday. All events are free and open to the public.

Please submit abstracts of up to 300 words to
madrigalconference -at- gmail.com.

by 6 June 2019. Abstracts should be in PDF or Word format, with the presenter’s name and affiliation (if any) in the body of the email. We aim to notify participants within three weeks after the deadline. Inquiries may be directed to Cathy Ann Elias (cathy.elias -at- gmail.com).