The Department of Music at Metropolitan State University of Denver is
seeking applicants for a Lecturer for the DIME program at the campus in
Denver, Colorado. The successful candidate is expected to teach classes
with a focus on a program relevant to the DIME program in Denver, e.g.,
commercial music, musicology, music theory, songwriting, music industry,
and/or music entrepreneurship. The candidate will serve as the Campus
Manager for the Commercial Music Performance, Commercial Songwriting, and
Music Industry Entrepreneurship programs within the Department of Music,
located at DIME in Denver, Colorado. Some travel to Detroit may be required
to facilitate coordination of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and
administration between the Detroit and Denver campuses. The nature of this
position requires the employee to be on-site at the specific campus five
days a week and have an outward presence for students, faculty and staff.

Full details:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.msudenverjobs.com_postings_12085&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=9hgMw2UDRuGjJA8QuRHXLdLVPtro1iyf_2xXvKVA_I4&s=q3Jpl7-4f0dbqnGIvX8l0uLUvkMg1nHgVP71gRRRtlk&e=