The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Replacement Regalia Bid Proposals'

From Their Royal Majesties:

We, the Kingdom, are in need of artisans to place their bid proposals for
replacing the Kingdom regalia that was recently stolen. We are opening the
bids up to anyone who would like to submit one.

You can see all of the items that need to be replaced and submit your
proposals via [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_04_15_replacement-2Dregalia-2Dbid-2Dproposals_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=bkwj3pjgWMAtRCZhDKdSSCk3ES74cZW_wdPeUDZzA1M&s=D8oE_mC7vMCm7fHX9FPN8Tq1eWw5_WhnAaih9XZn9sM&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner