The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, ''

Three short book reviews by Lady Eyfríðr Geirsdóttir

Here are my reviews for the first three books of my Celtic research project.
I’ve tried to describe the book itself and then my personal thoughts on it
-- Eyfríðr

Celts, by Barry Cunliffe
A broad approach to Celtic history, focusing mainly on the late Iron Age and
beyond with [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_04_25_5036_&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=WcowtoQc13JuRgp1bwaietlH9q3Ez8SpEbwUmJKQjqY&s=gxm1jqSazlIi6KmTv98T9KKpQ0dZJigxA0RwihQZaxw&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner