The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Calontir Storycorps at Crown
Tourney'

Come, bring us your stories!

Calontir Storycorps is collecting the recollections of the populace at Crown
Tourney! We would like to hear and record SCA stories (or at least involving
SCA people): stories you were there for personally, stories that were told to
you, and events/happenings you think pivotal to our history. We can record
your [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_04_08_calontir-2Dstorycorps-2Dat-2Dcrown-2Dtourney_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=lxbQ-8udIXK0HV8Y4jNTGgflqIumptNulrHT7Maw_Nc&s=vy1BBrOCVXvDCRljZa-pfOXT8sVEv__f78u7UDa3XP0&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner