For ease of future reference, this information has been added to the wiki article for the upcoming reign:
http://calontiri.info/index.php?title=Anton_IV_and_Yseult

At your service,
Sofya
Sofya la Rus, OL, Nobis Herald Extraordinary, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova         ___
Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir                                                                                {o,o}
http://www.sofyalarus.info                                                                                    (__(|
"No bees, no honey"                                                                                            -^-^-`