I can bring another drinking jug, a decorative leather pouch, a couple of yards of dark-green heavy silk, and several pieces of embroidery.  Would also be glad to volunteer if I can be useful in some way.

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of mickey andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 6:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Pre-demo planning at April 24th Meeting

I have 2 gallon jugs from drinking water if you can use them.-leofwyna

On Monday, April 22, 2019, 5:39:22 PM CDT, Gyda Glora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

Mag Mor is providing demonstrations on Saturday, April 27th at the Cornhusker Council of Scouts, BSA's The Big Idea

Volunteers, materials for use (tools, examples) and donations (project supplies) are welcome/desired.  Contact skill coordinator for more details.
Basket making - Cera Ruadhn -  I have not been able to find any reeds we can also use:  rafia, rope, twigs, anything that can be used to create small baskets. Examples of handmade baskets and techniques - Coiling, plaiting, twining and wicker.  A wide variety would be nice. I have one of everything except coiling myself.
Leatherwork - Vilhjlmr Halftroll - leather product, tools,  patterns, designs, examples
Textiles - Gya Glra - fabric, samples, thread, needles, fiber, drop spinners
Fighting - Volkmar Katzbalger - loaner equipment, fighters, trainers, water bearers, water containers

More information and a Volunteer Sign-up Sheet will be at the pre-demo planning on April 24th.

Sincerely,
Cera Ruadhan

Vivian Hancock,

Email:  [log in to unmask]