Like Taina, I'm very grateful for the time and efforts of the GNSI Web
Committee for putting together this new site. It looks and works great.
Thank you!
---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:32 PM Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I want to say a grateful thank you and applaud the work of the GNSI Web
> Committee (Diana Marques, Daisy Chung, Ikumi Kayama, Linda Feltner, Deborah
> Shaw).
>
> The new GNSI site is stunning and is working beautifully!  Its really
> wonderful.  Love it that the history section is so through now.
>
> Many many thanks!
>
> Taina

List name is Sciart-L