I love B&H!  But I have no idea if they offer services like that. Worth checking out. They have great customer service!
Cheers,
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 4/10/19 11:07 AM, olivia carlisle wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Linda,

Thank You! Although Athens GA has UGA, the only photo services we have are those you suggest, also Walmart. We had a Wolf camera, which closed.

There’s a B&H in Atlanta, will check there. I am hoping that someone had used a someone like B&H services.

Thanks again!

Olivia