Yes it is definitely open.

You should have received several official announcements about it, including a newsletter.

Cheers,

Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lucille Frances Gagliardo
Sent: Thursday, 11 April 2019 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Announcement of GNSI 2019 Registration Opening Date

Is conference registration officially open?  I have not seen an e-mail announcement, however, the link is there and I just registered!

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 3:21 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Because of the time difference registration will open later today. I believe it will open late morning EDT.

There will be an official announcement here and in other places.

I’m heartened that you are all so eager!
Cheers,

Geoff