GNSI and the GNSI Web Committee are proud to announce the launch of our redesigned website! Many people have been hard at work updating the site to better serve our members and visitors, and we invite everyone to explore the new www.gnsi.org.

To set up your account or view your existing account details, visit www.gnsi.org/getting-started. There you can find detailed information about setting your password, updating your member profile for the (searchable!) directory, and accessing GNSI materials like techniques sheets and the Journal.

This was a major undertaking and we'd like to say a heartfelt thank you to the members of the GNSI Web Committee (Diana Marques, Ikumi Kayama, Daisy Chung, Linda Feltner, and Deborah Shaw); thank you to the writers who created the text for the webpages (Emily Underwood, Hannah Lawrenz, and David Maas); thank you to many other contributors who gave moral support, and provided information and documents; thank you to the volunteers who will work to maintain and update the website; and of course thank you to the GNSI members for their support! We hope that everyone enjoys the new online face of GNSI.

Please excuse any bugs you may find while we fine tune everything. If you experience an error, have questions, or would like to send feedback, please contact our Web Administrator, Rebecca Gelernter, at [log in to unmask].

-

Jenn Deutscher

GNSI Social Media Coordinator