I want to add my two cents: the new website is wonderful! Thank you to all who were involved.

MaryBeth

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 8:11 AM Emily S. Damstra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Like Taina, I'm very grateful for the time and efforts of the GNSI Web Committee for putting together this new site. It looks and works great. Thank you!
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario