I have forwarded your message. Sally is not a member of GNSI.
Cheers,
Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of olivia carlisle
Sent: Monday, 29 April 2019 12:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] 2019 Conference Exhibit - Call for Entries Reminder!

I am having trouble getting in touch with Sally Brown through the web site with a message regarding my art submission. The captcha is not working. Unable to get my message to Sally Brown. Tried looking through the member contact, no luck there either.

Can someone help?

Thank You very much indeed for your kind assistance.

C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle

Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design

Guild of Natural Science Illustrators

“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”