Hi OC,

I haven't any company recommendations. We want also to turn some old
video tape into digital.  I would look locally, maybe camera shops, if
you live in a large city. In our very small area, Walgreens and Target
offer to digitize video tapes, but I haven't tried them, and don't know
what their resolution would be, either. That would be worth comparing
with professional companies also.

I would think that asking for a digital format, would allow you to burn
DVDs as well as store on hard drives.  That's my plan anyway.
I thought of trying their services on one unimportant video, before I
trust them with my really important memories.  Then also to check the
quality.

Good Luck,
Linda

____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 4/10/19 10:10 AM, olivia carlisle wrote:
> Good Evening Everyone,
>
> Looking for transcription service, old video tape, Blue Ray,
> photographic prints, other visual media,…to DVD, whatever will last
> for a long time! Thanks!
>
> C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle
> Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
> Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
> carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__carlisleillustration.squarespace.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=4sW4kui_tQfJ39PLTbd_o9wmEKVBqLOr2RTIBw4M9Wc&s=I-WonstNot5puXNHAzi9ERVwIlF1N8rzEnVRDpFAmIk&e=>
> “Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=pEK_0KFWiCHRdZDB2Eajm06xgdDFG7dq3mxxdMp7its&s=hGtM4ORVDAdh53DQLEIBy1tDt-VyI_ISTV3Pf6AE_Kk&e=

List name is Sciart-L