I second that! I have only taken a small peek, but it is wonderful!
I look forward to diving in soon. Thanks to all for your hard work!Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 4:32 PM, Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I want to say a grateful thank you and applaud the work of the GNSI Web Committee (Diana Marques, Daisy Chung, Ikumi Kayama, Linda Feltner, Deborah Shaw).

The new GNSI site is stunning and is working beautifully!  Its really wonderful.  Love it that the history section is so through now.

Many many thanks!

Taina

--
Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio

office: 202-633-4561
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=iqUDZGE9hHeyABta7CHZwVTxvmyCaV-rz_SrgB84rTY&s=b4PfJxmPLYjssCWzCVGPQK8gdYsBctVXsDAmBjhG0lI&e=

List name is Sciart-L

List name is Sciart-L