Hi Taina,

I had this problem last night, too - played around with it and figured out that you have to login as a member. Then mouse over the My Profile tab heading. A drop-down menu appears and you can select Change Profile Picture.

Hope that helps!
Carol

CCreech Studio
Nature Art, Natural Stone Jewelry, & Bookbinding
Website/Blog: http://www.ccreechstudio.com/
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ccreechstudio
Zazzle Store: http://www.zazzle.com/ccreech21
Custom Fabric: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/ccreechstudio