From: Western Literature discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tom Lynch
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: email query

Hi, might anyone have a current email address for Kathleen Danker? She's recently retired from U of South Dakota and she hasn't been responding to the university email we have for her. We need to reach her for some permission matter with the journal.

Thanks, Tom

Image removed by sender. Tom Lynch

     Professor

     Editor, Western American Literature

     Department of English

     202 Andrews Hall

     P.O. Box 880333

     University of Nebraska, Lincoln

     Lincoln, NE  68588-0333

I would like to acknowledge and pay respect to the Otoe and Pawnee people, the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which the University of Nebraska has been built.

New Book: