Dear Wolfram,

Yes, sure (this said with 51% forecast and 49% hope).

I have a bit more realistic estimate. I would say 33% forecast and 67%
hope. Even if the chance is 33%, it is fairly positive and we should try.
In the latter part, I am very romantic.

> PS: Yoshinori, re. real-world textbooks: Have a look at Elsner et al., *The
> Microeconomics of Complex Economies. Evolutionary, Institutionalist,
> Neoclassical, and Complexity Perspectives*, Elsevier/Academic Press 2015.
> (end of commercial break)

I have yet only read the table of contents, but it seems extremely
attractive. If I give a point of my remarks, you explain the General
Equilibrium Theory but give no alternative as a price theory. Chapter 7
contains rubric on alternative price theories but I cannot believe a
sufficient explanation can be given in a range of 20 to 30 pages. Hierarchy
and others are important but without price mechanism no large economic
system does not work. Game theories and others draw on a moderately moving
price system.

Yoshinori Shiozawa <[log in to unmask]>