Hello,
I have received several questions so far today regarding my "last call for June JEI" post yesterday.
To be absolutely clear: If you are already an AFEE member, with a current membership for 2019 (or beyond), YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE THE JUNE 2019 JEI. No need to do anything else. The JEI publishes quarterly - March, June, September, December - and annual membership automatically includes a paper copy.
Yesterday's post was a gentle nudge for those with lapsed memberships for 2019, and, those who have never joined AFEE yet might really enjoy the benefits of membership.

My intent with my post yesterday was to generate interest for the June issue, not to cause confusion and concern. My apologies to those who had to spend time figuring out if they were eligible or not.   (my post is an excellent example of intent vs impact, lol)

As always, thank you for reaching out with any questions or problems,
Teresa, AFEE Coordinator