dont wear the blindfold and tweet who's in the firing squad. reputation is all!

On Fri, 3 May 2019, 23:34 Wray, Randall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I always figured I'd end up before a firing squad, but never imagined it would be over a textbook.

The publisher just told us they sold out the first printing and are rushing the second to try to sell some more books before the US bans it. So, better get your copy quick.

I changed the header as we seem to have left public choice behind. Altho maybe not. I do plan to respond to Anne and also to the discussion of internal developments of neoclassicalism.

L. Randall Wray
Senior Scholar, Levy Economics Institute
Papers: www.levyinstitute.org/publications/?auth=287

Co-editor Journal of Post Keynesian Economics
ISSN 0160-3477 (Print), 1557-7821 (Online)
www.tandfonline.com/toc/mpke20/current

http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/mpke20/current

New Book: Why Minsky Matters: An Introduction to the work of a maverick economist, Princeton University Press http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10575.html

New Book: Modern Money Theory: a primer on macroeconomics for sovereign monetary systems, Palgrave Macmillan http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/modern-money-theory-l-randall-wray/?isb=9781137539908

Please make note of my new email address as I will be transitioning all email to: