Dear AFEEfolks,

My new Principles of Micro book is completed and will be available in hard copy in two weeks. You can request a copy at:
https://www.routledge.com/Microeconomic-Principles-and-Problems-A-Pluralist-Introduction-1st-Edition/Schneider/p/book/9780367024871.

The first 9 chapters, which cover the evolution of economic ideas and systems, are also available as a standalone book:
https://www.routledge.com/The-Evolution-of-Economic-Ideas-and-Systems-A-Pluralist-Introduction/Schneider/p/book/9780367024772

If I had to summarize the approach, it looks at first pass like a standard principles of micro book, with the typical topics in the standard order. But, each topic contains substantial heterodox material, with references to ideas from each heterodox school, and lots of institutionalist material.

I have also developed a robust set of course materials to go with the book, including lecture slides, in-class exercises, homework assignments, answer keys, and the like, which I am happy to share with anyone who uses the book.

Let me know if you would like additional information about these books and the course materials.

Kind regards,
Geoff

Geoff Schneider
Professor of Economics, Bucknell University
Office: 128 Academic West
Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office Phone: 570-577-1666