Dear Wolfram,

Yes, sure (this said with 51% forecast and 49% hope).

I have a bit more realistic estimate. I would say 33% forecast and 67% hope. Even if the chance is 33%, it is fairly positive and we should try. In the latter part, I am very romantic.

PS: Yoshinori, re. real-world textbooks: Have a look at Elsner et al., The Microeconomics of Complex Economies. Evolutionary, Institutionalist, Neoclassical, and Complexity Perspectives, Elsevier/Academic Press 2015. (end of commercial break)

I have yet only read the table of contents, but it seems extremely attractive. If I give a point of my remarks, you explain the General Equilibrium Theory but give no alternative as a price theory. Chapter 7 contains rubric on alternative price theories but I cannot believe a sufficient explanation can be given in a range of 20 to 30 pages. Hierarchy and others are important but without price mechanism no large economic system does not work. Game theories and others draw on a moderately moving price system.

Yoshinori Shiozawa <[log in to unmask]>