Yoshinori,

in terms of price theory, we refer to post-Keynesian and institutionalist ones in Chpts. 6 and 7). In that we have a point in common with the “usual suspect” heterodox (macro-) textbooks, such as Fred Lee’s/Tae-Hee Jo’s.

There probably is no “heterodox” alternative to GET, but I would say,

(1)    a game-theoretic conception (model) has an implicit opportunity cost approach (thus “prices”) and

(2)    an evolutionary game-theoretic conception (theory, model) of a societal coordination process (as developed in chapters 8ff.) may be(come) the alternative to GET …

And: It is short as it is a textbook. We would not want to get above 600pp. Most reviewers already argued it is something in between a textbook and a research monograph. And have classified it as “advanced”, although it is introductory in the first chapters, then intermediate, and advanced only in three chapters on complexity, complex modeling and computer simulation.

But in all, you are probably right, we mirror explicit price theory mainly through coordination theory. And post-Keynesians and Marxists would do it differently …

Many Cheers,

Wolfram.