The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Valor Canceled'

Greetings to my brothers and sisters among our fair Kingdom,

It is with heavy heart that we send you news this day. At this time, the site
of the Tournament of Valor is over 60% under water, including the main camping
areas. The caretaker has informed us that while the river has not breached
it's banks [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_05_22_valor-2Dcanceled_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=_2iCGtUg3eJIDj8j9_YPz7vlVwN2OsGVkXftLcWeD08&s=2DhW9uP8outqypGMsa0LH6VvZHEf_6uAXoLUf833k9w&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner