Spring has come to the Heartlands, and our ears begin to hear echoes of wardrums from sylvan fields.
Which means as your friendly Land Agent for Pennsic, it's time to start counting down the deadline for Pre-Registration.
If you are intending to attend Pennsic with Calontir, please complete the pre-registration at your earliest convenience ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cooperslake.com_prereg_account_index.php&d=DwIFAw&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=oyCwKcjxJ8Y9QOFfKElMEpGSC556Fw8Zl1Sn-TsJHOg&s=_9GlvO_KindhWZg1WnfWSQgbXG5mOaE_iOqBNlYkMs8&e= )
Remember to list your camping group as "Populace of Calontir" -- otherwise your paid pre-reg will not allocate your paid land allotment to the camp group.
Once you've pre-reg'ed, please contact me via email [[log in to unmask]] with your expected arrival date and tent dimensions.
As it stands, the Mail-In deadline for pre-registration is 31 May, and Paid-Online 19 June.

Be seeing you, I hope,

Vels inn viggladi
Calontir Land Agent, Pennsic 48