Greetings! I wanted to send a supremely humble 'thank you' to all the
Artisans who submitted bids and offered their services in replacing the
Kingdom's items of Regalia - we are truly a unique and wonderful land
filled with great talent and wonder! The Kingdom Financial Committee are
diligently working to review all the bids and deliberate as quickly as
possible - announcements pending completion. With that said, we are still
seeking bids for the following items: The Presence Rug, Tapestry Pillow(s)
& Seat Cushions, and boxes for the King & Queen Crowns. The Kingdom website
has re-opened acceptance of bids for these 3 items and shall close
Saturday, June 1st at midnight.

In Service to Crown & Kingdom,
Andromir
Regalia Coordinator

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__calontir.org_regaliabid.php&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=Zx1mRT4iaQfqLjlq2BTmnqiOHxtfwaBvq_1SOfT8p_w&s=z6kCM9MGnTQosc5jZJSg9INVASuwynUBvtRWscie1Tg&e=