Greetings! I wanted to send a supremely humble 'thank you' to all the Artisans who submitted bids and offered their services in replacing the Kingdom's items of Regalia - we are truly a unique and wonderful land filled with great talent and wonder! The Kingdom Financial Committee are diligently working to review all the bids and deliberate as quickly as possible - announcements pending completion. With that said, we are still seeking bids for the following items: The Presence Rug, Tapestry Pillow(s) & Seat Cushions, and boxes for the King & Queen Crowns. The Kingdom website has re-opened acceptance of bids for these 3 items and shall close Saturday, June 1st at midnight.

In Service to Crown & Kingdom,
Andromir
Regalia Coordinator

https://calontir.org/regaliabid.php