Greetings,

I am your friendly Lilies Gate volunteer coordinator.  Lilies is less than
three weeks away and there are many volunteer opportunities available, but
most especially there are many open spots for gate. Please consider
volunteering some of your valuable time to help at gate.

The gate needs to be manned from 8 am to 10 pm.  It's a great way to help
make Lilies better for everyone.  Plus you can be one of the first people
to greet those arriving at Lilies.

To make signing up to volunteer for a shift at Lilies our OAF'ocrats have
created a handy sign-up page which can be located at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.signupgenius.com_go_8050c4caca82fa4fd0-2Dlilies&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=XwKVFlnHUJotzM0koJioQX599oEfxWOY8pvd1fPxCHs&s=6HrVK-KXLsImvs6QRH3PCn2KGn8QSBUfHabkZOoXssQ&e=

Get a friend and come sit for a 2 hour shift. Volunteer by yourself. Find
friends who have already claimed a shift and join them.  Help make Lilies
more fun for everyone.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need more information.

Thank you,

Giulia Isabella da Venezia
Countess, Viscountess,  Baroness