Greetings,

I am your friendly Lilies Gate volunteer coordinator.  Lilies is less than three weeks away and there are many volunteer opportunities available, but most especially there are many open spots for gate. Please consider volunteering some of your valuable time to help at gate.

The gate needs to be manned from 8 am to 10 pm.  It's a great way to help make Lilies better for everyone.  Plus you can be one of the first people to greet those arriving at Lilies.

To make signing up to volunteer for a shift at Lilies our OAF'ocrats have created a handy sign-up page which can be located at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050c4caca82fa4fd0-lilies

Get a friend and come sit for a 2 hour shift. Volunteer by yourself. Find friends who have already claimed a shift and join them.  Help make Lilies more fun for everyone.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need more information.

Thank you,

Giulia Isabella da Venezia
Countess, Viscountess,  Baroness