Hi Calontir,

If you're wanting to enter the short-form history papers competition at
Lilies and stressing about that impending Sunday deadline, I have good news!

*Papers now due by 8:00am Tuesday May 28th!*

If you want to have a laid back Memorial Day Monday working on your paper,
you now have the time!

Submit your paper to me, Hugo van Harlo, either through Facebook or email

-----

*Facebook event link:*

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_events_289780631951931&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=RbOBTIXkCWteqr0_jTz7gZAy1fMSXetcQI0uqAd5Tt0&s=cxD6Rn1AHuKrkzachCm4R2dkMcOKOJUKLm8-avZJTN0&e=

-----

*Summary of Competition **Criteria**:*

• Write a short research paper about a slice of history you find
particularly enthralling. It could be a culture, an event, an individual,
or a particular historical development.

• Keep your entries to roughly five pages or 2,500 words

• Include your sources in some manner (c'mon, half the fun of reading
papers is chasing down new sources)!

• Submit papers to Hugo van Harlo

• A Half-Price Books gift card will be awarded to two winners: one Mallet,
Swan, or below, and another to a Laurel, Lily, or Hammer.

• Judging / Feedback on Wednesday 1:00-3:00 at the Bull Woods camp kitchen
across from the showers & heralds' point. Entrants will be contacted with a
specific time slot, but everyone is welcome to come be history geeks
together at this time.

Yovr moſt hvmble ſervant,
Hvgo van Harlo

Facebook.com/RenaissanceNetherlands