Hi Calontir,

If you're wanting to enter the short-form history papers competition at Lilies and stressing about that impending Sunday deadline, I have good news!

Papers now due by 8:00am Tuesday May 28th!

If you want to have a laid back Memorial Day Monday working on your paper, you now have the time!

Submit your paper to me, Hugo van Harlo, either through Facebook or email ([log in to unmask]).

-----

Facebook event link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/289780631951931

-----

Summary of Competition Criteria:

• Write a short research paper about a slice of history you find particularly enthralling. It could be a culture, an event, an individual, or a particular historical development.

• Keep your entries to roughly five pages or 2,500 words

• Include your sources in some manner (c'mon, half the fun of reading papers is chasing down new sources)!

• Submit papers to Hugo van Harlo

• A Half-Price Books gift card will be awarded to two winners: one Mallet, Swan, or below, and another to a Laurel, Lily, or Hammer.

• Judging / Feedback on Wednesday 1:00-3:00 at the Bull Woods camp kitchen across from the showers & heralds' point. Entrants will be contacted with a specific time slot, but everyone is welcome to come be history geeks together at this time.

Yovr moſt hvmble ſervant,
Hvgo van Harlo

Facebook.com/RenaissanceNetherlands