GREETINGS, Calontir, from your (just a LITTLE bit nervous) land agent for MK 50.

First...I'm so sorry about Valor. My heart goes out to all the people who did so much work for that event.

Okay. I have 14 (that's fourteen) pre-registered spots in the Calontir "block."

I have written to the Land-o-crat for the event, and explained what happened with our Kingdom scheduling and asked if any kind of accommodation can be made, but I have not (as yet) heard back. I'll keep you updated with information as I get it.

I WILL have my own 18 x 26 shade fly with me at the event. For those of you who know me, and are thinking, "Fiondel is a smoker and there will be smoking in that shade fly" I have decided that for the duration of this event, I'm declaring my OWN shade fly as a non-smoking area. I'm perfectly willing to take my awful habit somewhere else, so that my family has a place to relax. And, ya know...since it's ME...there WILL be snacks! :D

I am also in the process of talking to/negotiating with the people who are in the same 3-group block as Calontir...so we'll see what happens there. As above...I'll keep you posted.

All of that being said, I will do my absolutely best to do whatever I can for my Kingdom and it's comfort.

YIS
Fiondel Songspinner