Greetings Calontir,
As everyone merrily prepares for Lilies War, it is also important to look ahead to following Their Highnesses to the Sylvan Fields of the Pennsic War. Pre-registrations ensure we get the space we need for every member of the Calon Host.
The Mail-In deadline for pre-registration is 31 May 2019 (Two Days from Today!) If you are mailing in your Pre-Registration, it must be postmarked and in the mail by Friday.
On-Line Paid pre-registration closes on 11:59pm EDT, 19 June 2019. This is a great move for us, as this deadline isn't going to be during Lilies War.
If you are intending to attend Pennsic with Calontir, please complete the pre-registration at your earliest convenience ( https://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/index.php )
Remember to list your camping group as "Populace of Calontir" -- otherwise your paid pre-reg will not allocate your paid land allotment to the camp group.
Once you've pre-reg'ed, please contact me via email [wnlucasiii (at) gmail.com] with your expected arrival date, who is camping with you and tent dimensions.

Be seeing you, I hope,

Vels inn viggladi
Calontir Land Agent, Pennsic 48