 Loud and clear.
-Ingibiorg
    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎May‎ ‎9‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎27‎:‎38‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT, Gyda Glora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I apologize if this is a repost. I never know if the list posts my posts.
From Lady Adelaide Fromke, current Baronial A&S Champion:
Baronial A&S Competition 2019:  Show Your Work!
We all love the finished product,  but usually the most fun is how you got there.   I want to focus on Documentation.   Show as much as you can, including research, sources and the processes used to make your entry.  Take pictures!  Tell stories!  Share what you've learned!
July 28, 20191 PM to 9 PMSouthwood Community clubhouse5000 Tipperary Trail
Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor
--Manage your subscription at https://LISTSERV.UNL.EDU