Bruce and everyone else, thanks so much. The cataract surgery dilemma has been on my mind for some time now, as I am not getting any younger. It has been quite a relief to realize that my desire to preserve my natural close-up vision is spot-on under my particular circumstances. Some loved ones perceive correcting to 20/20 distance vision as the only rational choice, and for me that would be disastrous. So I am now well equipped to resist any and all pressure, and my mind is at rest.

Thank you all again. - Brie

Sent from my iPhone

List name is Sciart-L