I wasn't pushed, as the ophthalmologist I see could understand my needs.  I'd suggest avoiding any that don't agree with wanting to stay near-sighted.

bruce

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 8:22 PM Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is really fascinating information--I know that eye docs like to implant an intraocular lens that will confer 20/20 vision without glasses--I have a friend who was being pushed in that direction.  She opted to stay nearsighted, and says that was the best plan.

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567