Yes! I remember reference to the workshop, but didn't know if they were purchased or what. You really are a great editor, Clara, and your memory is AWEsome!
I was going to go to the prior conference to see who offered that, but you beat me to the punch! Thanks so much!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615