ooooohhhhh. This looks exciting...
Thank you, Chris, this is very much appreciated,
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 5/9/19 1:46 PM, Chris Gralapp wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Here is a pointer to Kyle's brushes, some of which are included in PS CC, and zillions more are available through Creative Cloud.  The variety is bewildering!

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/kyles-brushes-in-sketch.html
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI