Hi Lynette,

This may be too late for the situation you were recently facing, but yes, Marc is still practicing art law mediation. You can reach him at
He's wonderful!
Jenny

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 6:17 PM Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know if Marc Paisin is still practicing law in the SF Bay Area? Yelp says his office on Grand in Oakland is closed.

If anyone has another recommendation for a good art attorney in the area, let me know. Meanwhile, I will contact CA Lawyers for the arts directly tomorrow morning for advice on a current situation (office is closed now).

Lynette

Lynette Cook

List name is Sciart-L