Thank You Carla, will listen this evening!

OC Carlisle

On May 22, 2019, at 7:42 AM, Carla Conway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for thinking of us, OC!

Our lab subscribes to this journal, but I hadn't seen this issue. Ran up to the lunchroom and grabbed it before anyone else :-). Very interesting article!

Here's a link to an Oregon Public Broadcasting interview with Mas Subramanian, the discoverer of YInMn blue. Hope you like it.

Hugs,
Carla

https://www.opb.org/radio/programs/thinkoutloud/segment/new-blue-pigment-music-inspired-by-crater-lake/