Good Afternoon,

Realize this subject has been discussed…Now it’s my turn…I will be having a pre-op discussion with my Athens GA Eye Surgeon for cataract surgery. I wear trifocals…distance for driving, mid range for computer work using desktop computer most of the time, close-up for reading and traditional drawing and painting detailed illustrations. For those who have had this procedure, what would you recommend, also the specific questions that I should ask. Thank You very much indeed for your kind assistance

Best,

C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__carlisleillustration.squarespace.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=KGF1HXgxbKwTYPaCNqlqu2W0In97lOS93lP-8fUHMyk&s=F6Y79WRgmw6d-VayVK7rgvNQBSs2HeSvNX1vg0G5h70&e=>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

List name is Sciart-L