hi Lynette. Marc was essentially retired back in 2016 when we had him booked to speak at the conference- he’s in Hawaii mostly even then. I might be able to find a cell phone number for him to ask fir a recommendation - if you find s good one thru Cal lawyers fit the arts let us know.

-----Original Message-----
From: "SCIART-L automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 01:00:14 AM
Subject: SCIART-L Digest - 29 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 (#2019-61)

There is 1 message totaling 25 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. Marc Paisin Still Practicing?

List name is Sciart-L

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 18:15:44 -0700
From: Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Marc Paisin Still Practicing?

Does anyone know if Marc Paisin is still practicing law in the SF Bay Area? Yelp says his office on Grand in Oakland is closed.

If anyone has another recommendation for a good art attorney in the area, let me know. Meanwhile, I will contact CA Lawyers for the arts directly tomorrow morning for advice on a current situation (office is closed now).

Lynette
—
Lynette Cook

List name is Sciart-L

End of SCIART-L Digest - 29 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 (#2019-61)

Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive
Darnestown, MD 20878

office: 202-633-4561
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=q2BCDGPPumNsP4MKWKJUI3t4DpjpqtbU8OmVLyKuO4Y&s=ivLUuHaCnyrM6B8hwMJp7KbBk4VJ7pxhQJGDGqHoRcM&e=

List name is Sciart-L