Good Afternoon,

Realize this subject has been discussed…Now it’s my turn…I will be having a pre-op discussion with my Athens GA Eye Surgeon for cataract surgery. I wear trifocals…distance for driving, mid range for computer work using desktop computer most of the time, close-up for reading and traditional drawing and painting detailed illustrations. For those who have had this procedure, what would you recommend, also the specific questions that I should ask. Thank You very much indeed for your kind assistance

Best,

C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”