I'm glad you saw that one. Did you see the one I forwarded for the link to the presentation by Adam Sicinski re getting a plan for finding more time for your art?

Gail Selfridge

Botanical Art & Illustration

785-537-0263

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brie Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Cataract Surgery Seeking Guidance

Bruce and everyone else, thanks so much. The cataract surgery dilemma has been on my mind for some time now, as I am not getting any younger. It has been quite a relief to realize that my desire to preserve my natural close-up vision is spot-on under my particular circumstances. Some loved ones perceive correcting to 20/20 distance vision as the only rational choice, and for me that would be disastrous. So I am now well equipped to resist any and all pressure, and my mind is at rest.

Thank you all again. - Brie

Sent from my iPhone

List name is Sciart-L